I started this quilt about 10 years ago, when I was very new to quilting.
I got it about halfway finished and stopped in frustration, packed it all in a box and hid it. For years it has been bothering me, and finally I did something about it. Or At least I started doing something about it..
And the back..This is when I learned all about how important seam allowance is:
This past week, I took a Seam Ripper to it and pulled every bit of it apart, and threw out the horrid white material I had used:
After several hours of picking seams and ironing, I now have a motley assortment of triangles. 10 years of this quilt mocking me, and I had the last laugh! Now to figure out what to actually do with them..
Here's how the remake of this quilt is going
The finished top